APS Technology, Inc. designs, develops and manufactures off-the-shelf and custom instrumentation, sensor, software and electromechanical products for the oilfield. Our product families include MWD/LWD, vibration management, and drilling optimization systems. APS serves customers worldwide via offices in Houston, Moscow, Dubai, Chengdu, Korla and Aberdeen.
The factors that impact costs at a rig site are many, and their impact on profitability can be significant. APS designs and manufactures advanced electromechanical, instrumentation, sensor and software products that help operators and drilling companies save time and money on well construction.
We offer a complete range of innovative, extremely reliable MWD/LWD, vibration management and drilling & optimization products that deliver greater value, lower total cost of ownership, and enhanced efficiencies.
- Maximize oil and gas recovery in vertical drilling, horizontal drilling, unconventional shale plays, and deepwater wells
- Optimize well placement with innovative tools that measure formation resistivity, porosity, density and sonic velocity
- Make faster decisions and corrections using accurate, real-time data transmitted from downhole to the surface
- Rely on APS’s rugged systems to perform even in the harshest conditions with high temperatures and pressures
- Measure pressure, vibration, shock, torsion and weight on bit to increase rate of penetration (ROP) and extend tool life
APS is committed to delivering field proven off-the-shelf and custom MWD/LWD and drilling systems to our customers worldwide.
Our customers know they can rely on our highly knowledgeable and experienced sales, support and training staff to keep their operations running smoothly.
APS was founded in 1993 by the oilfield pioneers who developed the first commercial Measurement While Drilling / Logging While Drilling (MWD/LWD) technologies. Many of our talented employees have spent most of their careers in the MWD / LWD industry; and some as former employees of Teleco Oilfield Services, the first commercial MWD company.
Today, we offer a complete range of innovative oil and gas solutions for a global customer base including: field proven MWD/LWD, vibration management, drilling and optimization products. APS’s products and services are designed to make drilling operations run more smoothly and efficiently by safely accelerating well construction and production.
We have been cited by Deloitte as a national Technology Fast 500™ growing technology company eight times and have been acknowledged as a recipient of the Connecticut Tech Top 40 for 13 years. With corporate headquarters in Wallingford, CT and support centers in Houston, Guanghan, Korla, Nizhnevartosk, Oktyabrsky, and Dubai, APS Technology has established a diverse international portfolio of clients that includes several Fortune 500 companies.