ELA Container Offshore
ELA Container Offshore
ELA Container Offshore GmbH produces standalone offshore containers for rent and sale to be used on rigs, transformer platforms and all types of seagoing vessels, pontoons and barges.
ELA provides these modules as temporary living quarters, offices, mess rooms, galleys, laundry facilities, recreation or locker rooms for the individual demands of clients. Additionally, ELA also offers a wide range of offshore cargo carrying units.
All containers are ‘Made in Germany’, have the DNV 2.7-1 / EN 12079-1 offshore certification.
One type, various accommodation solutions
All 20ft offshore certified containers are provided in the following offshore living quarter designs:
- ELA Offshore Office
- ELA Offshore Dining Room
- ELA Offshore Galley
- ELA Offshore Small Galley / Coffee Room
- ELA Offshore Locker Room
- ELA Offshore Locker Room with Sanitary Unit
- ELA Offshore Recreation Room
- ELA Offshore Laundry Facilities
- ELA Offshore Multipurpose Room
- ELA Offshore Drying Container
In addition, diverse cargo carrying containers are available.
Flexibility on demand
ELA containers have a variety of benefits, including:
- Easy handling: due to 20ft dimensions and a weight of only 7.7t
- Low transport costs: based on ISO-Norm containers with CSC Approval
- Space-saving: all containers can be stacked up to four units high
- Flexible and adaptable to requirements: even during the rental period, accommodation facilities can be extended or changed to the client’s specifications. Various ELA containers can be added, removed or switched and quickly connected with the existing ELA accommodation unit
- Extendable: all containers can be connected with stairway and gangway containers. Therefore, a complete accommodation facility can be configured, planned and assembled on site
- Highest quality standards: all containers are ‘Made in Germany’
- High-safety standards: all containers are A60-insulated and CSC-approved.
- Ready for immediate use: all containers are ready for immediate use after being connected to the electrical circuit board system, as well as the fresh water and wastewater systems (if necessary)
- All necessary certifications: all containers are DNV 2.7-1 / EN 12079-1 certified
- Customer orientation is ELA’s constant focus and the key factor to the company’s success. All products are individually customisable, immediately available and ready for use.
ELA Container Offshore is part of the ELA Container Group, which has gained experience in the container industry since 1972.
The ELA Container Group employs a staff team of 450 employees. Currently, the onshore and offshore container park encompasses more than 22,000 rental containers. By owning more than 70 trucks, ELA is able to transport containers to every European harbour and from there, to every destination in the world.
A key objective of the ELA Container Offshore is to provide various accommodation requirements within standard 20ft containers for the offshore wind, oil and gas, dredging and pipe-laying industry.