MW Industries, Inc. is the world’s leading manufacturer of highly-engineered industrial springs, fasteners, bellows, and related metal components. With several manufacturing locations throughout the United States, MW Industries designs and creates products for a variety of industries, including medical, aerospace, energy, and automotive. Our products can be encountered in many everyday applications, such as driving a car, flying in an airplane, using electronics, or shopping at a grocery store. Through decades of growth, innovation, and dedication, MW Industries has proven to be a world-class supplier of custom springs, fasteners, and precision metal components.
MWI has expertise in several key areas:
- Customer service capabilities including expert technical support, effectively trained field and inside sales engineers, quick-response product delivery, and e-commerce convenience.
- Production technologies applied to spring coiling, fastener manufacturing; flat stamping and heat-treating available for a wide range of material types and sizes.
- Over 100 engineers nationwide to solve your most challenging product applications.
- Engineering excellence in metallurgy, CAD design, CAE analysis, fatigue testing and performance analysis.
- Dedication to quality, as evidenced by our ITAR, ISO, TS and AS-9100 certifications, as well as compliance with many of our customers’ standards and end-use industry performance standards.
The continued expansion of MWI and its locations into niche product lines, has the added benefit of sharing new product lines allows us to share new products and production technologies with all locations.