Kvaerner delivers complete oil and gas offshore platforms and onshore process plants to operators and other customers. We specialize in executing engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) projects and are recognized as a world leader in delivering projects in challenging environments, with strict budget frames and within demanding schedules. Customers recognize Kvaerner as an expert in delivering cost-efficient project execution and effective oil and gas production facilities.
Kvaerner has an organisation of 3 000 employees with expertise and experience covering all phases of a project’s life cycle. We also have the ability to call on a workforce of skilled personnel from strategic partners, subcontractors and suppliers, with whom we have well established relationships.
We have a long track record of enabling oil companies to realize some of the world’s most demanding and amazing projects. In doing so, we strive to add value to our customers and shareholders, as well as to the nations and local societies in which we operate.
At Kvaerner, concern for health, safety, security and the environment (HSSE) is a core value. In our experience, strong HSSE performance is good for business, and the only responsible way to operate.
- Well established organisation with 3 000 expert employees and tailor-made facilities focused on EPC deliveries
- World-leading track record in delivering challenging projects globally
- Solid financial platform, consolidated annual revenues of approximately NOK 7.6 billion (2017)
- Active key shareholders with strategic perspectives
- Leading position in important markets, well positioned to service growth in key segments