In constant pursuit of operational excellence, we meet the needs of oil and gas clients by offering a wide range of services in continental offshore and deepwater offshore.
3 STAND ALONE COMPANIES
Bourbon Marine & Logistics is one of the most thorough and reliable on the market. With a fleet of more than 200 vessels, Bourbon Marine & Logistics has emerged as a leading force in marine services for the offshore oil and gas industry. Our maritime support activities cover the entire life cycle of an oil field. Bourbon Marine offers in continental and deep offshore a wide range of support services that include:
- supplying offshore installations and vessels
- towing, anchoring, and positioning of offshore installations
- support to floating oil & gas production
- integrated logistics services
- salvage and pollution remediation.
Bourbon Mobility is dedicated for more than 30 years to high-speed passenger and light cargo transport services for offshore oil & gas clients, both short or long distance, with a unique transportation capacity: 10,000 passengers transported per day.
Bourbon Subsea Services handles complex Subsea operations and covers 3 main areas: Engineering, supervision and management of subsea operations including reasonable size turnkey projects;
- support to the development of offshore oil & gas fields & wind farms
- maintenance and repair (IMR) of offshore structures, at depths of up to 3,000 feet.
Deeply anchored locally, we believe our proximity with our clients is one of our main assets. Through our global network of ship managers and 31 affiliates and partners, we are able to operate everywhere in the world with the same quality and safety standards.