As the world continues to grow and demand more energy, Seadrill is ready to help to unlock that energy in the safest and most efficient way.
We operate the youngest fleet of all the major offshore drillers, managed by a highly trained and experienced team. Our modern fleet has the scale, footprint and flexibility to meet the needs of all our customers in harsh and benign environments. Our Western and Eastern hemisphere operating structure provides a specialist, targeted and coordinated service in all the major offshore markets.
From shallow to ultra-deep water, in both harsh and benign environments, we are setting the standard in offshore drilling. We safely unlock oil and gas resources for our customers, helping them to deliver energy around the world.
- Scale – we have the global scale, footprint and flexibility to meet the needs to all customers in both harsh and benign environments.
- High quality, modern fleet – we operate the youngest fleet of all the major drillers, spanning all asset classes.
- People – we have experienced, capable people coupled with world-class training to attract, develop and promote from within.
- Proven track record – we are committed to maintaining an exceptional safety performance, rig delivery, upgrade and reactivation record.
- Data-driven decisions – we are harnessing knowledge from our fleet and making data-driven decisions to improve performance, reinforce safety and drive efficiencies for our customers.
- Equipment and technology – we recognize the impact of fast-moving advances in digital technology and have positioned this at the centre of our strategy.
We recognize the huge impact that advanced technology is having on our industry. That’s why we continue to put technology and digital transformation at the heart of our strategy. We are gaining real-time data from our fleet to make data-driven decisions that improve performance, safety and efficiency for our customers.
Safety remains front and centre of everything we do. We have an experienced and diverse workforce, coupled with industry-leading training to attract, develop and promote talent and uphold our proven safety track record.