Valaris came into existence on 31st July 2019 with the renaming of EnscoRowan which in turn had been forged by the combination of two leading offshore drillers with decades of experience and knowledge to create the most capable, effective and highest performing offshore drilling service company in the world. We provide drilling services across all water depths with unmatched scale, geographic presence and customer relationships.
Our diverse rig fleet of ultra-deepwater drillships, versatile semisubmersibles and modern shallow-water jackups is capable of meeting a wide spectrum of customers’ well program requirements. Our rig fleet is among the most technologically advanced in the industry and our well-trained crews perform at the highest levels in the most challenging offshore environments.
Our customers include many of the largest offshore exploration and production companies including major integrated energy companies, national oil companies and independent operators. With an unwavering focus on safety and dedicated offshore and onshore employees, we provide innovative solutions and aim to deliver excellence to customers in everything that we do.
World’s largest offshore fleet
- 16 drillships
- 12 semisubmersibles
- 53 jackups
- 2 deepwater managed units
Broad geographic reach
- Operations span six continents
- Drilling experience in virtually every major offshore basin
- Major offices in Angola, Brazil, Norway, Scotland, UAE and USA
- Headquartered in London with corporate office in Houston
Industry-leading customer satisfaction
- Rated #1 in total customer satisfaction for nine consecutive years in an independent industry benchmarking
- Award-winning operational and technical excellence
- Strong relationships with a diverse global customer base