Leyton UK is the UK's largest independent consultancy rewarding those who innovate. We improve companies performance through Research and Development (R&D) Tax Relief and Credits, R&D Grants and Patent Box claims.
With a headcount of 1,000 people across the world, the Leyton team includes highly qualified tax professionals and accountants but also scientists, engineers and software developers. This allows us to work seamlessly in all sectors, with an understanding of the challenges unique to each specific sector.
Leyton’s proven methodology is designed to help leaders make distinctive, lasting, and substantial improvements to the performance of their organisations. The firm has more than 8,000 clients globally, served from 21 offices worldwide and works with a range of companies from start-ups to multi-national organisations
Leyton UK takes a certain mindset – a curiosity and a can-do attitude – to rapidly identify and solve business challenges, allowing innovation to thrive.
Leyton work in partnership with our clients to identify innovation funding schemes that are most relevant to their business and can deliver maximum returns in tax credits or grant funding. At heart we’re entrepreneurs, and our industry-leading experts combine their energy and knowledge to spot opportunities, and take them from theory to reality without disrupting our clients’ day-to-day business.
How we work
- We use a tried and tested methodology that has delivered over 8000 successful claims in the last 10 years’ worth over £350m to the client-companies.
- We work in partnership with our clients and will only charge a fee when savings are identified. It’s a win-win.
- We understand your time constraints and work to minimise the involvement of your teams on the claim, allowing you to keep your focus on your core business.
- We use our technical expertise from multi-disciplinary teams to efficiently uncover the R&D in your business.
Where we work
- We work in-house or on-site at clients’ premises and can guarantee security and privacy of data and information.
- In the UK we have offices in London, Glasgow and Manchester, this is part of our worldwide network of 21 offices in 10 countries.
- Leyton also have offices in France, Spain, Italy, Belgium, Netherlands, Poland, Morocco, Canada and USA.
Privacy and data
- We conform to GDPR practices and can provide a full explanation and guide to our management and storage of data.
- We apply strict confidentiality procedures as we know your data is highly sensitive.
- We regularly work under NDA (non-disclosure agreements) to protect your IP.