With over 40 years of experience in the innovative development of FRP composite & thermoplastic materials, Pipex px® is the construction industry leader of expert design & build project solutions, worldwide.
Using the most advanced materials, design, manufacturing & installation methods & processes, we add value to all projects by reducing possession times, solving access, and weight & corrosion issues with low maintenance solutions that have a life expectancy of 60+ years. These robust products also improve health & safety, financial, environmental, quality & technical factors.
Pipex px® is a National Oilwell Varco (NOV) Company, operating within NOV Completion & Production Systems (CAPS) Fiber Glass Systems (FGS) segment, unlocking global reach & resources in our mission to deliver composite materials solutions.
Supported with cutting-edge design & innovation, specialist fabrications capabilities and a comprehensive range of engineering services, our team of experts provide all-inclusive solutions for application across a myriad of market sectors. Our product range encompasses pipe systems, chambers, vessels, structures, bespoke fabrications & structures.
Pipex px® are trusted suppliers to some of the largest organisations within the Marine and Naval markets.
Over the past 40+ years, we have supplied many miles of Bondstrand® Glass Reinforced Epoxy (GRE) Pipework and Phenolic FRP Composite Structures to flagship Marine and MOD Naval Projects, including;
- Queen Elizabeth & Prince of Wales First of Class Aircraft Carriers
- Type 45 Anti Air Warfare Destroyers
- Astute Class Submarines
- Type 23 Frigates
- Royal Fleet Auxiliary (RFA) Vessels
- Sunseeker & Princess super yachts
- Stena Drillships
- BP Shipping LNG's
- FPSO’s - Presented with Gold Award for Supplier Excellence - Belanak Project
Lightweight and corrosion resistant, our advanced structures and pipe systems reduce through-life expenditure, providing our customers with significant project cost and weight savings. Our standard product range includes;
- MARRS® FRP Composite Handrail Systems
- FRP Grating & Flooring
- GRE/GRP Pipe Systems (Lloyds approved)
- Pressure Vessels
Our advanced FRP Composites (GRE, GRP, GRV, Phenolic) and Thermoplastic (PP-H, HDPE, CPVC, PVDF) materials provide our clients with a wealth of benefits over traditional materials.
- Extreme Strength & Durability - Design life of 60+ years
- High Corrosion Resistance
- Fire Retardant Phenolic Products - Low Smoke and Toxicity
- Virtually Maintenance Free
Pipex px® have extensive experience and proven industry expertise providing bespoke systems and solutions vessel-wide including the design, manufacture and installation of;
- Ballast Water Treatment (BWT)
- Exhaust Gas Scrubbing
- Seawater Engine Room Systems & Freshwater Systems
- Oily Water Lines
- Sanitary & Deck Drains
- Walkways & Access Structures
- Stanchions & Husbandry Items