Petroserv was founded in 1972, initially acting in various areas of the oil industry such as manufacturing of drilling and production equipment, and has gained extensive offshore experience from operating drilling units since 1998 and production units since 1997. The company owns and operates a fleet of four semi-submersibles, one FPWSO, one drillship and one platform rig.
Petroserv has its headquarters in Rio de Janeiro – RJ in Brazil and operational bases and support/logistic offices located in Macaé – RJ, Itajaí – SC in Brazil, Houston, TX – in USA, Rotterdam in the Netherlands, Luanda and Lobito in Angola. With dedicated HSE and Engineering departments, the organization can assure the compliance with HSE requirements and also maintaining of certification, including ISM Code, ISPS Code, ISO 2014 and OSHAS 18001.
Petroserv was the first Brazilian group to operate in deep and ultradeep waters in Brazil commencing in 1998 and has created a standard of excellence with:
- Many years of operational experience;
- Long standing reputation for operational excellence and expertise;
- Excellent relationship with Clients based on reliability, technical background, ethical behavior and transparency;
- High quality equipment & operation;
- Dedicated engineering, HSE, marine, technical and subsea support team.