ALSYMEX is an industrial hub that brings together four ALCEN Group subsidiaries: ALSYOM, CHAMPALLE, SEIV and SIRATECH. ALSYMEX works in fields of Defence & Security, Energy, Aeronautics & Space and Large Scientific Instruments.
In the Defence & Security, Energy, Aeronautics & Space and Large Scientific Instruments domains, ALSYMEX provides its customers recognized high quality services and solutions:
- project management;
- feasibility studies;
- multi process and material welding and machining engineering;
- scientific calculations in mechanics, thermo-mechanics, seismicity and optics;
- design and manufacturing of large dimension, high precision mechanical and opto-mechanical complex systems eventually with severe vacuum and cleanliness constraints;
- non destructive control: 3D contact free, tightness, penetrant testing;
- on site installation and commissioning;
- long term maintenance.
Created in 2012, ALSYMEX gathers expertise, industrial means and facilities of four ALCEN subsidiaries, ALSYOM, CHAMPALLE, SEIV et SIRATECH.
ALSYMEX is organized around five operational departments:
Oil & Gas
- program management;
- design, engineering and industrialization;
- manufacturing and control;
- ISO5 to ISO8 clean room assembly;
- on site services (installation, commissioning and long term maintenance).
ALSYMEX produces valves and hydraulic power-driven connection systems for transfer installations and loading arms for liquefied natural gas (LNG).
ALSYMEX supplies this equipment to system integrator clients operating in the petrochemical sector on projects that are international in scope.
In partnership with its clients, ALSYMEX has developed its expertise as a designer of systems for cryogenics. ALSYMEX has a human-scale Design & Engineering Department that is both flexible and responsive. We develop skills for verifying the behaviour of materials by finite element analysis. Our design efforts focus on reliability, safety, ease of maintenance and the competitive costs of manufacture and operation.
ALSYMEX also has a Control Systems Department mainly dedicated to Oil and Gas, but with extensive experience of Atex (explosive atmospheres).
Based on straightforward functional specifications, ALSYMEX has all the necessary skills and resources to design, programme, build and commission complete Control Systems with supervision mode. These systems control both onshore and offshore installations.