Employing 750 people worldwide at 10 different operating locations, our customers include world leading OEM's and capital equipment owners.
CMR Group operates a Global to Local "Glocal" business model with the majority of our locations offering local manufacturing support. This is a total fit for our global customers with geographically diverse design, engineering and manufacturing facilities.
Designs developed in any world region can be prototyped locally and manufactured at a CMR location to suit your cost and delivery needs. CMR Group is committed to providing our customers with solutions that improve their Total Cost of Ownership.
50 YEARS HERITAGE
Established in 1959 under the name of Controle Mesure Regulation in the port of Marseille, Southern France, we now have a global presence that offers our customers continual improvement, cost-effective manufacturing, and exceptionally engineered products that meet the highest quality standards.
A FINANCIALLY STRONG, GLOBAL MANUFACTURING PARTNER
Our sustainable growth assures you that we are a reliable, long-term business partner. We are an independent and financially strong international group with the ability to serve your company’s long-term business objectives.
INSTRUMENTATION, CONTROL& AUTOMATION FOR DEMANDING APPLICATIONS
Learn more about our solutions for the following industries:
- OEM Engines, Gensets & Rotating Machinery: Complete Electric and Electronic Systems, including Sensors, Wiring Harnesses, Control Panels, Local Operating Panels, Local Controls, and Monitoring for Industrial Diesel and Natural Gas Engines, Pumps and Compressors
- Industry & Utilities: Industrial Automation and Power Management for Process Automation applications
- Marine & Naval Vessels: Complete Monitoring, Integrated Alarm Monitoring & Control Systems; VMS, IAMCS, AMS, DPS, FDS, HVAC, Ballas Water Controls for Marine Ships, Naval Vessels and Marine Engines
- Nuclear Instrumentation & Control: Specializing in "Control and Command" we are certified by our customers, including EDF K3 area accreditation, for electrical engineering product supply, installation and servicing.
- Off-Highway Vehicles & Equipment: Electronic Control Panels for Mining, Rail, Locomotive and Construction and related equipment
- Power Generation & Electrical Grid: Turnkey Electronics Projects for Power Plant and Genset Control
- Offshore Rig Builders: Switchboards, Power Management, MCCs and Controls for Rig Platforms, Jacking and Related Equipment
- Onshore Oil & Gas Exploration & Transmission: Custom Wiring Harness Systems, Sensors, and Electronics for equipment and vehicles