From co-development to complex assembly and test, including material procurement, its 71 machines (MAZAK, MORI SEIKI, BROTHER) and special processes deliver a global turnkey solution with full responsibility of the conformity of the final product.
The value chain in Rochette Industrie Group :
- Design: Co-development and API 6A products
- Material: Partnership and contract with material suppliers
- Precision machining (4 axis turning, 5 axes continuous milling, cylinder grinding)
- Special processes (HVOF, LASER, QPQ, PTA)
- Manual trim
- Surface treatment (OAC, OAD, painting, Molykote, Nickel, Chromium either in-house or subcontracted to a network of qualified suppliers)
- Dimensional control, Tridimensional control
- Complex assemblies of mechanical and hydraulic assemblies
- Hydraulic test (700 bars)
- Delivery (Worldwide)
Our branches Mecanic Sud Aftermarket (MSA), Mecanic Sud Industrie (MSI) and Mecanic Centre Aeroptic (MCA) are on this market with the manufacturing of parts and mechanical and hydraulic assemblies in hard metals (steel, inconel, titanium, stainless steel) and light metal (aluminium, cupro beryllium)
The parts we manufacture are used in onshore and offshore safety equipment (BOP, valves, skids,…) and measurement tools (electronic support chassis, cladded protection parts) to be used in High pressure / High temperature (HP/HT) environments.
MSI also propose a range of in house products as per API 6A and API 7-1 standards in our Béziers workshop.
These equipment are manufactured as per API Q1 and ISO 3834-3 either for new built or aftermarket. 60% of the Group’s Oil&Gas activities are exported to tier 1 international manufacturers.
Claim this company