Blue Rover specialise in underwater inspection, survey and observation. Using our inspection class ROVs we provide high-quality underwater survey operations in all locations, safely and cost-effectively.
We operate with a fleet of inspection class ROVs which can be fitted with a wide range of inspection and intervention tools to meet your specific requirement. Tooling includes Grabbers, Manipulators, Sonars, UT(Ultrasonic Thickness) and CP (Cathodic Protection). Non-standard tooling can be designed and built to your requirements. We also have experience with ACFM (Alternating Current Field Measurement) and FMD (Flooded Member Detection) type equipment.
Live video can be provided during operations. Both edited and raw recorded video are supplied post project, with written reports by our 3.3u/3.4u Engineers or Marine Surveyors if required.
Based on the UK’s South Coast we have offices in Southampton, a depot in Cowes and representatives worldwide. With our proven logistics experience, we can mobilise afloat with a customised ROV support vessel or across the UK and international as required.
Services available include: -
* “Eyes-on” observational tasks
* Pipeline, cable and mooring surveys
* Port and harbour facilities, including the inspection of jetties, piers and moorings
* NDT (Non-Destructive Testing) and surveys
* Offshore Windfarms, Tidal Energy Installations
* Vessel hull inspections and cleaning
* Search and recovery
* Salvage and damage inspection
* ROV training
* Experimental equipment testing
Claim this company