Bagges is a manufacturing and trading company that delivers customized:
- Thermal insulation
- Passive fire protection
- Electrical insulation
- Technical plastic
Our competitive advantages are:
- In-depth expertise on the specific needs of different industries and customers
- Customer focus, flexibility, fast delivery and competitive conditions
- Precision and quality in all value-adding processes
- A close and long-term collaboration with our main suppliers
We act with respect for people and the environment.Security always comes first and we need colleagues who dare and are willing to care.Short-term goals such as "saving time" or costs should never go before our employees' need for a safe workplace, where HSE should always be the focus.
We have 125 years of speed. There have been many challenges along the way, but these have been manageable based on our ability and courage to think again.
We work as partners, both internally and externally. In this way, we combine competence and create win-win opportunities.We succeed because we stand together, respect each other and work effectively across our departments and in open dialogue with customers and suppliers.
FACTS ABOUT BAGGES ASWe act with credibility and integrity in all areas.We challenge each other - in this way we create continuous improvement.
- Privately owned family business established as early as 1894
- 35 well-motivated employees who are characterized by high customer focus and service attitude
- Certified according to ISO 9001 since 1993
- Long-term owners and talented employees have led to good results and a solid economy
- Expected turnover of approx. NOK 145 million in 2018
- Headquartered, warehouse and production, totalling 4,000 m², is located on Skedsmokorset (midway between central Oslo and Oslo airport)
Claim this company