Actuator Fluid Control
Actuator Fluid Control
Actuator Fluid Control is an Italian company founded in 2012, specialized in manufacturing of hydraulic & pneumatic actuators for valve automation.
Our team is made up of competent people who come from some of the most important Italian actuators companies, are the same people who have worked for years behind the scenes of some of the largest worldwide projects.
A.F.C. born from the beginning with the intention of producing the best and compact actuators for all applications and the different requirements in order to always guarantee the best product to the end user.
An extraordinarily wide range of products, the desire to do well, what we know to do well, and the desire to face new challenges, are the basis of our initiative.
work with passion, work to grow, try to do the best and always improve, is the best way to increase your business, if you think like us, sooner or later we will work together.
The professionalism, the quality of the projects, technological innovation, are the strengths of our business. The A.F.C. quality policy is to provide professional services to customers in full conformity with the agreed requirements and perfectly suited to satisfying client needs and wants.
The Quality of our service is always the result of our commitment and professional skills, which must guarantee safety and reliability.
- Design and manufacture of Hydraulic & Pneumatic actuators, rotative up to 1.500.000 Nm, linear up to 2.000.000 N
- Flexibility & High competence, internal 3D CAD, DWG & FEM analisys for a complete product design
- Fully custom design actuators for special applications, R&D department to your service
- High Qualified assembly personnel to guarantee high quality actuators for your complete satisfaction
- Raw materials, oxicutted & un-machined parts, standard parts & accessories, are available in stock
- All our products are designed and optimized to be easily assembled and disassembled without special tools
- Dimension, smooth operation, leakage, stroking time, angular/linear stroke, are checked during the FAT test
- Oleodinamic quarter turn test bench for actuator performance testing in static & dynamic conditions
- Oleodinamic linear test bench to simulate the resistant load of the valve in static & dynamic conditions