Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
Our commitment to our customers, employees, shareholders and society is to act with integrity at all times. This guides everything we do—the way we serve our clients and the work we do to help them build better businesses. We believe it is critical to maintain the highest ethical standards. All company employees follow not only those policies set forth by our clients, but also Cognizant’s comprehensive, strictly enforced core values and Code of Ethics.
- In a highly competitive industry, everyone at Cognizant recognizes that it is our reputation, the behavior of our people and the quality of our work that determines whether or not customers decide to work with us—and stay with us.
- At Cognizant we do not cut corners, bend the rules or look for shortcuts. And we have a zero tolerance policy toward those who do.
- Whether our associates work in a development center, on-site with our customers, in our corporate office or elsewhere, each one of us recognizes the importance of handling our clients’ systems, confidential information or sensitive intellectual property with the utmost care.
- We are proud of our visa program and appreciate the Department of Labor’s public recognition of our meticulous compliance with the rules.
- We go above and beyond the required standards and aggressively challenge ourselves to maintain a level of compliance that is the best of any employer in our industry.
- We fully believe you cannot succeed in business without adhering to the law. Global laws and their implementation can be challenging, but that is never an excuse to do the wrong thing.