Motus is an independent technology company located in Molde, Norway.Motus consists of Motus Technology AS and Motus Engineering AS. The company has in-depth knowledge and competence within rules, regulations, standards and design of offshore and subsea Lifting and Handling systems
With a strong focus on technology, we aim to provide the next generation of safe and cost-efficient Lifting and Handling systems and services to meet our customers challenges. Motus Engineering have a co-operation agreement with Rolls-Royce Marine for developement, design and delivery of crane solutions for subsea-, anchor handling and platform supply applications.
Motus have Achilles JQS ID 29816 and are DNV certified according to ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems Standard. The Certificate is valid for the following product or service ranges: Provision of Lifting and Handling Systems and Services.
At Motus we have high ambitions - and this includes the zero accident philosophy:
- At Motus the zero philosophy represents both a goal that we work to meet and a way of thinking
- Management of health, environment, safety and quality is an integrated part of Motus' management system and is reflected in our day to day operations
- All employees shall continually search for improvements in our products and the way of working
- We shall exeed our customers expectations by providing the highest quality of products and services through a high degree of management and dedicated employees
- Our products and services shall have the right quality in accordance to applicable laws, regulations, rules, standards and specifications and always be delivered on time and on budget
All employees, their families, customers and the community around us will through our personal attitudes and behavior perceive Motus as a company characterized by:
- A reliable company with a high level of competence
- Open minded and new thinking organisation
- Including working environment
- People that care about the environment
- A learning organisation