HSSE 104 Cable Maintenance ROV
The HSSE 104 ROV is a cable maintenance ROV based on a Sperry Subfighter 15k ROV System, upgraded to include tracked capability allowing a stable base for cable detection and tracking. Particularly relevant for Offshore Wind operations.
Principle equipment details:
This system was removed from a survey vessel having been built in, therefore there are no containers. Furthermore it was launched using the vessel crane with a hand-tended umbilical so there is no LARS/winch.
The Subfighter with tracks is a useful platform which, with a suitable umbilical would be very easily fitted with extra tooling/sensors. Further details as follows:
- Operating depth : max 700 m
- Dimensions (with tracks) : 244 x 120 x 200 cm
- Vehicle power : 230 VAC, 2 phases, 15 kW
- Weight in air (ROV) : Approx. 650 kg
- Weight in air (Incl. tracks) : Approx. 800 kg
- Heading control : Internal electronic gyro
- Horizontal thrusters : 2 x 2000 W
- Vertical thrusters : 4 x 2000 W
- Thrust : 400-500 N Electronic resettable
Contact us for more information...