HD Cable Plough System
Heavy Duty Cable Plough (HDCP) suitable for installation and protection of Power Cables and Thermoplastic or Steel Tube Control Umbilical, Hard ground ploughing and installations of small diameter oil and Gas lines. This unit is dismantled and will require rebuilding, the complete system is well documented and will be sold combined.
- See attached specification for key parameters.
- Approx 50 Te in air (54t with rear stabilizer fitted)
- 500 m operating depth (with capability for 1500m)
- Towing Forces: Continuous ploughing 10 to 150 tonnes force
- Soft Soil Capacity: 10 KPa (minimum)
- Direct hydraulic power steering providing ± 15 degrees
- Maximum as laid cable tension 8 tonnes
This unit can be shipped world wide, will be sold as-is where-is'
This unit has seen two projects, and has conformation documentation surplus to requirements.