FO II (used)
Used mini ROV with 300m cable, topside controls and 6 months warranty. See below for further information.
Mini ROV with main specification as follows:
- Maximum working depth: 500 meters.
- Structure: Customized stainless steel chassis and protections, 55 to 85 kg (depending upon the equipment).
- Propulsion: 3 x 300 W each electric brushless thrusters (2 horizontals and 1 vertical).
- Sensors: Depth meter, compass, and ROV power consumption.
- Camera: Analogic HD camera in transparent polycarbonate housing with internal 160° tilt mechanism.
- Lighting: 2 high output LED lights attached to camera housing. 4 high output LED lights (2 internal next to the camera and 2 external) with >2900 lm each (Cluster LED).
- Automatic functions: Auto Depth, Auto Dive, Auto Head.
- Consoles and PSU: Surface/video console in Pelicase, on-screen display of piloting functions, Avermedia video recorder with 2 TB of storage capacity; Wireless steering console in Pelicase with 2 joysticks for ROV piloting, LED intensity and all pilot functions available; Power supply unit in Pelican case with wheels.
- Umbilical: 300 mts of neutral buoyancy multipolar cable with high visibility yellow polyethylene or polyurethane coating and Kevlar reinforcement (breaking strength of 2.000 kg).
Warranty: 6 months warranty. Contact seller for further details.