Mohican ROV System for Rent
The Mohican Inspection Class ROV system incorporates an enhanced propulsion system allowing it to continue working in high current conditions when other systems have to return to surface, providing a customer benefit of reduced vessel time and costs.Now fitted with sub-CAN control software.
- Ultra-High Thrust Greater Than 100 kgf/220 lbf Both Axial and Lateral
- Six Brushless DC Thrusters with Sub-Atlantic’s StatorshieldTM Technology and Dynamic Vectoring
- 3000 Volt, 400 Hz Power System
- Long, Small Diameter, Low Drag Tether
- 2,000 Metre / 6,500 Feet Standard Rating
- 35 kg / 77 lbs Standard Payload (Options)
- Multiple Video Channels
- Deep Live Boat, Tunnel or TMS Operation
- Manipulator Options
- Integral High Pressure Cleaning System Option
- Various Skid Options
The Mohican ROV features a small diameter tether and high output brushless DC thrusters operating on Sub-Atlantic’s ‘Dynamic VectoringTM system. The Mohican comes with three or six simultaneous video channels transmitted through a fibre-optic telemetry system for sharp, high quality video inspections. The ROV is also equipped with additional power sources for attachment of manipulator and tools such as our high pressure jetting and cleaning skid used in platform inspections.
Mohican uses a 3000 Volt, 400 Hz power transmission system from surface to ROV resulting in a small tether, main lift cable and launch & recovery system. This transmission system makes Mohican particularly suited for long tunnel inspections and deep live-boating operations.
Tether Management System
- Sub-Atlantic’s cage type TMS is reknown in the industry for ruggedness, reliability and simplicity.
- Size 1 suitable for Mohican
- 350 metres capacity of 16.5 mm diameter tether
- Stainless steel telescopic frame allowing underslung tool skids on ROV
- Fully electric, single drive motor
- Refer to TMS data sheet.
Launch & Recovery Systems
Launch and recovery systems can be supplied to different depth requirements and formats such as A-frame or jib crane.
- Various sizes and configurations available
- A60 and Zoned specifications
- Workshop options
- Depth Rating 2000 msw (6560 fsw ) standard (deeper options)
- Payload: 35 kg (77 lb) lead ballast
- Height 800 mm (25.5 in.)
- Length 1150 mm (45.3 in)
- Width 770 mm (30.3 in)
- Mass in Air 340 kg (749 lb)