Vibrating Coring System
This is comprehensive, containerised, ready-to-go Subsea Vibrocoring system offering coring up to 6m (9m possible) and in-situ acquisition of thermal conductivity profiles. System available for outright SALE or for RENTAL. See below for further details.
- This vibrocorer is sophisticated, electrically driven, vibrating coring system that can rapidly extract optimum samples in water depths up to 1000m.
- The unique system has been used in harsh conditions and challenging environments for many years and has many satisfied clients, including MMT, Fugro, and Jan De Nul
- By complementing the functional components of a VKG6 type vibrocorer with thermal conductivity device the system offers a new method to measure in-situ thermal conductivities for cable routes surveys and other applications.
- Up to 40 cores/sites extracted per day
- Just 5 minute penetration and extraction time (with unlimited runtime)
- Unique decoupling design resulting in minimum vibrational deadweight
- Maximum filling of the barrel with unique flip-aside design, no need to dismantle
- 4 main components for fast, easy handling and minimum downtime
- Geared penetration can be dramatically increased to penetrate well into stiff stratums
- Variable uploads allow 2 m per minute penetration speed
- Small size and weight in comparison to competitors
- Can be operated on smaller vessels with winch/lift capacity just 20 kN
Contact us for more information