Seaeye Falcon ROV for Rent
Seaeye Falcon Inspection class ROV available for rental only. Complete system available with operating personnel. See below for further details or contact us directly.
Compact Inspection ROV System
- Surface Equipment contained in a single flight case.
- Includes a power supply unit, hand control unit, touch screen monitor, and wireless keyboard.
- Provides power and telemetry control through customizable screen layouts.
- Fibre Optic or Twisted Pair options for data and video transmission.
- Optional hand power cable spools and electric winches for vehicle deploym.
- Standard (300m) ROV fitted with five thrusters, vehicle junction box, two LED lights, high resolution color camera and a navigation pod providing vehicle auto depth and auto heading.
- Requires a single phase 110/230 VAC supply.
Vehicle Dimensions & Performance
- Length: 1000 mm
- Width: 600 mm
- Height: 500 mm
- Weight: 60 kg
- Payload: 14 kg
- Forward Speed: >3 knots
- Thrust forward: 50 kgf
- Thrust lateral: 28 kgf
- Thrust vertical: 13 kgf
- Auto Functions: Depth & Heading
- 480 TVL, 0.2 LUX (F1.4)
- 1/2” CCD Image Sensor
- 1/2” 3.8mm, wide angle, fixed focus
- Field of View: Horiz. 91°, Tilt ±90°
Launch & Recovery System
- Launch By Hand or by Whizzy Wheel
Video Overlay (15” monitor)
- Time / Date / Qwerty input
- Depth / Heading / Camera Tilt
- Umbilical turns counter
- Lat. & long.
- CP reading
Equipment & Tooling
- Multiple options available, please enquire.
- Control VAN / Shipping Cont.