Forum Triton XLS 54 ROV
This complete ROV system is one of Subsea 7’s work-class ROVs manufactured by Forum. It is a 150hp, 3000m rated system which includes a Mk5 Perry TMS, winch and A-frame. Contact seller for further information.
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
User since January 2019
Typically replies in 38 hours
- Heavy Duty Work Class ROV, depth rating: 3000/4000m
- Power: 150HP
- Through frame lift: 3000kg
- Control system: Single Mode, Fiber Optic PC Based
- Payload capacity: 300 kg
- Length 3000 mm, Width: 1850 mm, Height: 1890/4000 mm
- Weight in Air: 4400 kg
- Power Pack: 100/150 Shaft HP
- Bollard Pull (Nominal): Forward: 1100 kgf, Lateral: 1100 kgf, Vertical (up): 1130 kgf.
- Senors/equipment: Gyro/Fluxgate Compass, Pitch/Roll Sensor, Digiquartz Depth Gauge, Auto Functions (Heading/Depth/Altitude/Position), General Function Valve Pack (10 Function), Lighting System (3000 watts total), Velocity Logger-ROV DP.
- Interfaces for: Manipulator (Left/Right), Sonar and Hydraulic Tool Interfaces